Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year, Happy New Blog Look!

Best Blogger Tips

To usher in the new year, I have completely revamped my entire site's layout. I had initially availed of the service of a really cool blog designer but the transaction did not push through because she had to temporarily put a halt to her blog designing business due to some urgent family matters. 


So with not much of a choice left, i had to muster whatever techie juices i had in my brain (which is not a lot) to somehow tweak the coding in my template and get the look i like. Thank God for Google i was lead to numerous websites that offered help in customizing a blog design. 

Of course much has to be done with the overall look of the site. I would still need to change the fonts, font sizing, layout, and add a few more widgets here and there. But for now, this is all my very limited html coding skills allows me to do and i would say i'm pretty much satisfied with how everything turned out (especially the signature i have added in all of my posts). Too bad though i completely forgot to capture a screenshot of my old blog's look for comparison. It would have been a great before and after transformation. 


Let me end this post by wishing all you lovelies... 



Photobucket 






3 comments:

  1. Loving your new layout sis.. :) Happy new year and may you have a more fruitful 2012! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research about this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I think I learned more clear from this post. I am very glad to see such excellent information being shared freely out there.
    Gemmy Dashboard Talking Xmas Homer Simpson

    ReplyDelete
  3. As stated by Stanford Medical, It's indeed the ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 42 lbs less than we do.

    (And actually, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and EVERYTHING around "how" they are eating.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    Tap on this link to reveal if this short quiz can help you unlock your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!