Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sleek Blushes Haul

Best Blogger Tips

I finally got hold of the most talked about blushes - Sleek! I have been reading so many great reviews about these blushes that i couldn't wait to get my hands on a few. I got mine at Updated Trends for P400.00 a piece. Sleek is a UK drugstore brand makeup, these costs only £3.50 (about P230.00) in UK. The price range of their products are really cheap, P400 for blushes and lippies, P500 for eyeshadow palettes, etc. There are very limited stocks of Sleek products in local online stores so make sure to grab what you like really fast. 

I love the packaging! They come in a really handy, compact matte casing. They don't look drugstore at all. I've swatched them already, and boy, are the colors lovely and very pigmented too! I promise to make separate reviews of each color. They look so pretty I want to dedicate a single post for each blush. 


TOP L-R: Flamingo, Pomegranate
BOTTOM L-R: Life's A Peach, Rosegold


L-R: Rose Gold, Pomegranate, Life's A Peach, Flamingo


Lovely colors right? I want to haul all of the Sleek blushes. 


♥ blushbaby











1 comment:

  1. Those colours are gorgeous! I love them and I can't believe they are so cheap! Will be adding these to the list! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!