Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Soap & Glory The Switz Toiletry Bag

Best Blogger Tips





Got this bag as a Christmas gift from my dear dear friend Marian V.

I love it to bits! it's in my favorite pink color and is able to hold all my essential toiletries.
 it's soooo cute to bring around! 


What the Label Says
The Switz Bag with pockets, pouches, and zips to bring out the organiser in everyone!
Take Care! Sponge clean only or it might start to mottle

Dimensions
Approximately 8.5" x 7" x 2.5"
1 Zippered Mesh Pocket & 1 Zippered Clear Pocket with Faux Leather Trims & Zipper Puller in Satin Monogram Printed Lining

Price
£13.28 at Soap & Glory 

***
I love Soap & Glory! I have their Glow Job moisturizer and it works wonders!
 Sadly though, they are not available in the Philippines. 
Check out their products here 






4 comments:

  1. Soap & Glory makeup bags look really cute! Lucky you got it as a gift. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking awesome on web. What a nice collection.
    Toiletry

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first time i read your blog and admire that you have posted on this...I really found useful.Keep updated. hanging toiletry bag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Christmas gift idea..
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!