Sunday, May 8, 2011

Skinfood Milk Shake Point Makeup Remover

Best Blogger Tips




What the Label Says

Enriched with milk nutrients, this gentle point makeup remover erases makeup on sensitive lip and eye areas without irritation, while nourishing and moisturizing. Shake like a milkshake before use.
Use:
After shaking well, apply desired amount to cotton pad and gently wipe lip and eye areas.


Weight:
160 ml

Price:
May be bought on Ebay for P405.00 and other online resellers
Also sold at Skinfood stores  


*
I'm already on my 3rd bottle of this makeup remover and have only gotten the chance to do a review now. What got me interested in this product at first was its name - milkshake just sounded so yummy! Read on why this yummy sounding makeup remover has been my HG makeup remover.  


The Good
 - very effective in removing stubborn, waterproof makeup
- removes makeup in an instant without so much rubbing
- does not sting
- moisturizes skin after use
- a bottle lasts me up to 1.5 months
- has a light milky scent that does irritate my nose


The Bad
- can't think of any


Tip
* this makeup remover has 2 parts, a white milky substance on the upper part and a light blue liquid substance on the bottom. like this:


before using, make sure you shake well to mix both parts. 



Final Verdict
A+++++++

This is my HG makeup remover and i always make sure i have a backup with me. 


*






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!