Thursday, April 14, 2011

Purederm 3 in 1 Beauty Magic BB Cream

Best Blogger Tips



What the Label Says

Purederm’s 3 in 1 Magic BB Cream has SPF 30 PA++, which guards your skin against harmful UVA and UVB rays.  It also contains natural extracts and antioxidants to condition your skin, prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and control oiliness without clogging pores.  The best part is, this cream smoothly glides on to give your skin a natural finish – so no one will even suspect you’re wearing any coverage!

Color Shades:
Comes in 1 shade only


Sizes Available:
50ml

Price:
P 660 at Watsons



*****
After lots of BB Cream Trials, i've already found my HG in Missha Perfect Cover. I gave Purederm a try because:

1) It has rave reviews in Girltalk
2) Inexpensive compared to other BB Creams
3) The HOT Pink tube! I love love the color! haha.


Purederm 3in1 Magic BB Cream

When aplied



The Good
- this did not broke me out
- the one and only shade suited my NC35 skintone perfectly (even better than Missha PC!)
- the consistency (a bit runnier compared to Missha Perfect Cover), makes application so easy. 
- coverage is good. comparable to Missha Perfect cover. 
- inexpensive
- has SPF 30 (sun protection is very important for me)


The Bad
- i don't like the squeeze tube packaging. i tends to be very messy. 
- does not control my oiliness (i have combination skin) and it's really weird but this BB cream made me so oily!
- comes in only 1 shade, may not suit all skintones
- staying power is not very good (compared to Missha PC)



Final Verdict
B+
Would i repurchase? No. 
I like Missha Perfect Cover better




**






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!