Thursday, April 14, 2011

Missha Perfect Cover

Best Blogger Tips



What the Label Says

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream offers a novel skincare concept with BB Cream, which lightens skin tone by healing visible wrinkles and blemishes with excellent skin-cover ability, and prevents skin aging through effective whitening and anti-wrinkle properties.
Color Shades:
#13 (Milky Beige), #21 (Light Beige), #23 (Natural Beige), #30 (Golden Beige)


Sizes Available:
20ml Trial Size, 30ml Squeeze Tube, 50ml Pump Packaging


Price:
P400+ for the 20ml Trial Size (bought mine at TheLittleCoolShop)
P900+ for the 50ml Size (bought mine from SkinfoodPreOrder)




Swatches

Missha Perfect Cover #23
When applied, no flash

When applied, with Flash 


General Review
I've been using the Missha PC #23 for over a year now but have only gotten to make a review of this excellent product now. 

I love love love this BB Cream! I've tried SKinfood, Etude House, Purederm, MAybelline and Skin79 but only Missha PC has given me the best results! The 20ml Trial Size which i first bought surprisingly lasted me 3.5 months! This is daily usage ladies, and i even use more than the recommended pea size amount! The 50ml tube lasts me about 8 months! Isn't it great? 

This is by far my favorite BB Cream and i never leave the house without putting Missha PC on. Definitely my HG BB Cream!


The Good

- this did not broke me out
- i like the Pump Packaging better compared to the squeeze tube packaging as i am better able to control the amount of product that comes out of the tube
- #23 shade matches me well. For reference, im an NC35 in MAC. #31 would've suited me well too but my skin tends to oxidize and the #31 shade turns dark on me after about 4 hours so i need to choose a lighter shade
- the texture. not too runny, and not to thick. just right to make the product super easy to blend on the face.
- the coverage is good. coverage is about medium. it's enough to cover minor blemishes and the pores on my skin.
- i love that it gives the perfect dewy, natural, healthy looking look on my face
- i'm loving the sun protection it gives! it has SPF 42, i think one of the highest in the BB Cream market today.
- this bb cream gives me a flawless look on pictures. 
- staying power, 4/5. i apply this in the morning (about 7am), and still have this on till about 4pm! (I use Missha BB Boomer in tandem with the PC)


The Bad

- my face looks rather white right after application, but after about 30 mins, it blends well with my skin already



Final Verdict
A+
I LOVE LOVE LOVE MISSHA PERFECT COVER! This baby will be with me for a reaaallly loooong time! 




***






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!