Friday, April 15, 2011

MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush Dollymix

Best Blogger Tips


With Flash

No Flash


What the Label Says

Color for the cheeks and face.

Shade: Dollymix (Pure candy pink - Sheertone Shimmer)
in 6g/0.21oz


Price:
$19.50 in MAC
Bought this on Ebay for P1,100.00


***

MAC Blushes are my personal favorites, so pardon the bias. hehe. 



The Good
- no weird smell
- texture is smooth
- this did not broke me out
- staying power is REALLY good (second to NARS) 
- highly pigmented (despite this being sheer)
- as MAC describes it, this is a really nice Candy Pink shade
- i love how the tiny silvery shimmer puts an instant glow to my face
- the color may look scary in the pan but it's a really nice pink shade when applied with a light hand (I use a stippling brush for most MAC blushes)



Dollymix, No Flash

Dollymix, With Flash


The Bad
NOTHING! 
 I absoulutely love MAC blushes and Dollymix is one of my faves!



Final Verdict
A+


**






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!